Friday, July 14, 2006

Triangular Love



In 1973 I was transferred to a small town in Sarawak known as Simunjan in the district of Lower Sadong. It's a peaceful yet lonely place. A lot of new things in life is known to me and for sure I made a lot of friends. One of them today is a member of State Legislative council (DUN). I feel proud to have friends fighting for the people.

How was it possible , that I felt in love with 2 girls, one from my home town and the other , a teacher from a small town of Tatau. I have to make a difficult decision .

In 1975 I made the decision to get married with a girl from Kuching. We have just celebrated our 30th anniversary last November.





I was married to my sweetheart on the 29th November 1975. We have been married for the last 31 years and blessed with 7 children(4 boys , 3 girls) ranging from the age of 30 to 7 years old. We are now a grandparent with 5 sweet grand children (1 boy 4 girls) through the marriage of our eldest daughter, Laila and second boy, Khairul.












1 comment:

Penabahari said...

Tq for the visit