Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Farewell Sharifah

Last night I attended a farewell dinner organised by Inspection Section of our dept. It's a farewell to Sharifah Rodziah, our one special boss. Special in style, special in attitude. She will move to another location in Kuching to head our divisional office.
Sharifah's first appointment was with Inspection, formerly known as Reconciliation Section. She was there for at least 5 years. But I only joined her last February. And one year with her is one of the wonderful times of my service. At least she's very frank and has given me respect more than I could ask for.
I believed that all of us in Inspectorate Section would miss her. She's one leader that we could rely on when faced by problems and obstacles.
But life must go on. She needed to move. In government service, transfer is one of its characteristics. Furthermore, transfer is a job enrichment. So Sharifah..go on..make your move. You have bright future ahead.

Bon voyage..


I'm sad but life must go on, Its so delicious....said Awang



Itu ketawa dalam tangisan agaknya......
Mama!! why is it Kak Pauline and Kak Liza looking at me?little Zahrah Sophia



one for the album.....


No comments: