Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A TIME TO CYCLE


Cycling with my youngest daughter, Nurul Hakimah and my grand daughter, Yasmin sitting at the rear rack.
I began to fall in love with bicycle again since 2010 after my son, Faizal bought a second hand bike imported from Japan . Faizal bought the bike for use by Nurul Hakimah. I began to see beauty in cycling and the bicycle itself.

My next step is to look for the bicycle of my choice and for my first collection  I bought this Posman bike imported from Japan. Paddling it is so smooth and soft . I like the shape and colour, red. In Bahasa Malaysia red mean merah and so I named my bike Pak Lurah.

Today I have five bicycle under my collection and I will keep looking for the one I love. My latest collection is Road bike "Kona  - Dew". It is a great bike and it is used in the morning around our housing estate. I intend to bring Kona around Kuching in the near future.



No comments: